Monday, January 11, 2016

Golden Globes 2016

As you may know, I am such a big fan of red carpet events. I just love looking at beautiful and stunning celebrities in magical designer dresses and gowns on the red carpet. The Golden Globes is the first red carpet event in 2016, so I really wanted to share my thoughts on my best dressed list and, if possible, maybe I could write another post on my favorite beauty looks and accessories as well!

The obvious trend this year are soft, nude colored (beige, creams, flesh tones) and simple. Nothing too crazy or over the top. 


Zoe Kazan opted for a nude Miu Miu dress and accessorized with Chanel Fine Jewelry. I am obsessed with the slightly different nude tones on her dress, which makes her look simple, yet with a unique little detail. Her clutch just adds enough bling for her look and I am obsessed with her blunt bob hair cut.


Kate Hudson also chose a nude toned dress. This Michael Kors two piece gown looks absolutely beautiful on her - I mean, look at those toned abs! Plus, I love the matching choker and the same tone clutch! The shimmer on her dress is just enough, without looking like a total disco ball.


Brie Larson wore this amazing, golden Calvin Klein Collection dress. Paired with simple Tiffany & Co. Jewelry, this look definitely glitters and glows! The cutout makes the look more edgy, but the subdued golden color makes this dress super elegant and classy. Love the simplicity of this look!


Saoirse Ronan was a beautiful Greek Goddess in this Yves Saint Laurent Couture dress. The cape, the draping and the deep-enough neckline makes her look stunning and elegant. The simple silver jewelry adds a little bit of shine and I love her hair style! 

The simple neutrals are easy on the eyes and the simplicity of the dresses makes the celebrities look extra classy and elegant. When in doubt, I'd always prefer to go with "less is more"!

No comments:

Post a Comment