Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Show Stoppers

Before anything, I apologize profusely for not posting anything the past 2 weeks! I have been very busy with finals and I'm finally done with exams for this semester! 

Anyway, I'm already at that age when I see engagement pictures and wedding invitations from my upperclassmen, and so this got me thinking about my plans for the future. From the academic side of things, I am going to be a Professor's Assistant for accounting classes, and so, I'm planning on (hopefully) studying from the basics again during the Spring break. I know that it sounds totally nerdy, but aside from wanting to completely and fully understand accounting and finance (which, as you may know, my major on campus), I also want to be a good role model and second teacher for my "students". I've also applied for a seminar class with one of the best accounting professors here in APU (let's keep our fingers crossed for the results) and I will be taking an internship program (hopefully) next year! But, on the relationship end of things, I still have yet to find "the right man" for me and so I'm still single. Single, but very happy!

I'm putting the horse before the carriage here, but I just saw the most beautiful wedding gowns from Haute Couture season! My favorites were the ones by Zuhair Murad and Elie Saab... 


I actually prefer simpler dresses for myself. I'd want to get married in a chapel on the sea with just my closest friends and family. Dinner would definitely be the best seafood. Yum. 

1 comment:

  1. Both wedding dress are awesome here, although if you wanted to get married on a chapel on the sea, both look (maybe second would fit to the venue) slightly not fitted. Great post dear... Dream big! anything is possible, Kelapa beach club has a chapel -- and its near the sea ;) -- or Ayana... :)
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete