Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Start

I finally decided to start a blog. It might not be as amazing as you think, but starting a blog means showing myself out to the world. I still have no idea where to begin, what I will write about and how I will write my blog posts, but I'm just going to go with the flow. 

I have always admired fashion bloggers, who are confident and beautiful in their own way. I love their creative outfits, their impeccable taste for fashion and also how they could amp up their looks with their makeup. So, maybe I could just start a fashion/beauty blog? 

Reading (or rather, scrolling through) colorful posts just make me so happy. Looking through photographs and trying to decipher what the photographers want to express is another hobby of mine when looking at photographs online. Some fashion photographs will not just show the clothing, but also telling a hidden story. So, maybe I could also put in some photography in this blog?

I don't know yet.

But I'll just keep writing and writing.

Because that is also another hobby of mine.

P.S. My name is Kesly. College Student. Fashion Obsessed. Photography Obsessed. Travel Obsessed. Food Obsessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment